Custom Search

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

UPDATE

QUICK UPDATE!

For those who do not know the purpose of this blog.
This blog is:
  • a constant upload of my art and projects I am working on.
  • a place where I can display my art and open my skills for freelance work.
  • a website I can keep you updated on what I am currently up to.
  • a duping station for all my creative adventures.
Click the "Contact" tab if you are interested in me doing freelance work. All you need to do is give me the details on what you want me to do and I will throw you a few rates I offer. This opportunity won't last much longer. Once my life gets busy, I will no longer offer freelanced works so jump to it.

Also... if I do any work for you, I will post it on this blog for everyone to see and you will get free advertising in that case!

No comments:

Post a Comment